“Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah” (Psalm 68:19)
Our Heavenly Father demonstrates His love towards us every day. These daily blessings are often not seen or appreciated by His children. Why is this? We often focus upon our past, instead of living out today. We often worry about the future instead of enjoying the blessings of today. God not only gives us blessings for today, but he gives them abundantly! What are some of these daily blessings? Will we enjoy these blessings today?
1. God gives us the gift of a brand new day to love and serve Him.
2. God gives us the privilege of opening His Word and hearing His words of truth, encouragement, promise and exhortation.
3. God give us the opportunity to speak to Him at any time during the coming day. He is never too busy to hear our prayers.
4. God promises to love us throughout the day regardless of what happens.
5. God’s Holy Spirit dwells within us. He brings guidance, comfort and spiritual fruit into our lives.
6. God gives us the confidence that whatever comes into our lives today must first pass through His loving hands.
7. God gives us His forgiveness . When we confess our sins to Him, He restores us to a right relationship with Him.
8. God gives us what we need for today not necessarily what we want.
9. God brings people into our lives each day to fulfill His plan for our lives.
10. God gives us the privilege of His presence throughout the day. He is always with us!
11. God gives us the strength we need to bear what may happen throughout the day.
12. God gives us His comfort when sorrow, rejection or pain may seem to overcome us.
13. God gives us the assurance of eternal life if die today. We are confident that death is an entranceway to heaven.
14. God is always available to hold us up when we seem ready to fall. Fathers do this for their children.
15. God knows all that is happening in our lives today. Nothing that happens today is a surprise to God.
16. God gives us wisdom to face whatever situation may arise in our life.
17. God gives us the opportunity to enjoy His creation.
18. God gives us the ministry of encouraging others and praying for others.
19. God enables us to escape the snares of Satan’s temptations.
20. God gives us a restful night sleep if we trust in Him.
“Dear Lord, I often forget the blessings that you give to me every day of my life. Yes, I see particular answers to prayer, but I often forget what you give to me every day. I thank you for all of your blessings that you give to me each day; however, the greatest blessing is that you sent your Son, the Lord Jesus Christ to die for my sin. Help me to keep looking up to you instead allowing myself to focus on the past or the future. Today is the gift that you have given me. Help me not to forget how you have loaded me up with great blessings today. I love you, Lord. Amen.”
2 thoughts on “Twenty Daily Blessings from Our Heavenly Father”
Thank you for this website
Thank you for reading my blog. I have restarted the blog and changed the name to make it more in line with the purpose of the blog.